AddressCoin

Login or Signup to reply and join discussions Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AddressCoin

Login or Signup to reply and join discussions Very Happy

AddressCoin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Innovative decentralized app controlled by majority of users. This DAPP will be used to buy domains with our own DNS.

4 posters

In which platform AddressCoin will be better?

Poll

In which platform AddressCoin will be better?

[ 1 ]
    In which platform AddressCoin will be better? Bar_left25%In which platform AddressCoin will be better? Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 3 ]
    In which platform AddressCoin will be better? Bar_left75%In which platform AddressCoin will be better? Bar_right [75%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

In which platform AddressCoin will be better? Empty In which platform AddressCoin will be better?

Post by Admin 10/18/2016, 11:18 pm

Is important voting in it for the AddressCoin's future. Too, you can reply this topic explaining why a platform will be better than another. study
    rb3coins
    rb3coins
    Brand New
    Brand New

In which platform AddressCoin will be better? Empty Re: In which platform AddressCoin will be better?

Post by rb3coins 10/19/2016, 12:50 am

As a observation Lisk would be a better choice there are to many issues and baggage with Either dos attacks upon dos attacks I only say it with addition that all the time using even either faucet they have yet to have given me about 3 eithers in total and this is a span of almost 3 months no thanks either they suck . It is only my opinion but I will never have any eithers in my collection at the few trade sites In conclusion for the benefit of Address coin my choice Lisk platform.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

In which platform AddressCoin will be better? Empty Re: In which platform AddressCoin will be better?

Post by Admin 10/19/2016, 1:05 am

rb3coins wrote:As a observation Lisk would be a better choice there are to many issues and baggage with Either dos attacks upon dos attacks I only say it with addition that all the time using even either faucet they have yet to have given me about 3 eithers in total and this is a span of almost 3 months no thanks either they suck . It is only my opinion but I will never have any eithers in my collection at the few trade sites In conclusion for the benefit of  Address coin my choice Lisk platform.

What I like in Lisk is the intuitive development guidelines and the sidechain feature. Then, I can develop a DAPP with less difficulty, most customisable blockchain, more stability and more control under the development stages. cheers
    Its what I think about Lisk advantages in AddressCoin's development. study
    kaconk
    Brand New
    Brand New

Post by kaconk 10/19/2016, 11:38 am

rb3coins wrote:As a observation Lisk would be a better choice there are to many issues and baggage with Either dos attacks upon dos attacks I only say it with addition that all the time using even either faucet they have yet to have given me about 3 eithers in total and this is a span of almost 3 months no thanks either they suck . It is only my opinion but I will never have any eithers in my collection at the few trade sites In conclusion for the benefit of  Address coin my choice Lisk platform.

agree.. vote for LISK.
    ike the issue a few week ago, the network eth not stable. and right now hardfork again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin 10/19/2016, 11:46 am

kaconk wrote:

agree.. vote for LISK.
    ike the issue a few week ago, the network eth not stable. and right now hardfork again.

The problem is that all DAPPs have infos in the same network of Ethereum.
    But on Lisk all DAPPs runs on their own sidechain. Then, I think it is more stable. But about security, I don't know.
    Coin_trader
    Brand New
    Brand New

Post by Coin_trader 10/19/2016, 1:58 pm

i prefer the Eth. platform. Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin 10/19/2016, 2:12 pm

Coin_trader wrote:i prefer the Eth. platform. Smile

Technically, why? study

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 8:00 pm